Monday, January 10, 2011

Some hand and feet warmers, please...


We are BACK! What a journey it has been! I don't know where to start, or what to start with.
One of the main things is that we are trying to find a house. Here is a look back at our previous homes:
Our Home in Mali --->

Our first home was in an apartment....
<----

So we are trying to find a house, a car and I need a job. Some days I'm really overwhelmed. Other days I feel the Lord holding me. I didn't think it would be this hard to come back. But things are different. I'm different. I still have a hard time putting things into words

While I'm not a huge fan of New Years Resolutions, I've made a few goals for this year:

1) Follow my "Be Healthy" plan. I don't like diets, so I'm doing a few things to just be healthier. More to come about that later.

2) Find things to be thankful about every day! - Dusty and I try to say something every night before bed.

3) Run in a race - either 10k or half marathon. - All part of my "be healthy" plan.

All of these go follow the get a house, car and job plan. Yikes! I have my work cut out for me....


1 comment:

  1. Yeay you're back! Let's find a 10K and run it together. (If you choose the half marathon, I'm out, lol.) Praying for you and Dusty and hope the house, car, job search goes quickly, smoothly, and well.

    ReplyDelete